Regional Sales Manager - San Francisco
As a Regional Sales Manager, you'll play a key role in Aviatrix's global sales organisation, working with a passionate team of innovators, eager to spread the word about Aviatrix and how it will add real value to enterprises in their transition to a multi-cloud environment. Aviatrix is a community where everyone's career can grow and we want to help you achieve your goals and be “your best YOU”, however that looks. If you're seeking an opportunity where you can be excited to start work every morning with enthusiastic people, make a real difference and be part of something amazing, we're excited to talk to you.
How you’ll make a difference:
- Own and execute sales plans for your assigned region
- Develop customer relationships throughout the entire sales cycle.
- Create value with strategic customers for Aviatrix
- Trusted advisor with growth mindset, focused on deepening presence in key accounts
- Be intellectually curious about the secure cloud networking competitive landscape and how Aviatrix can help our customers succeed
- Collaborate within the Aviatrix team on strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts, and customer care
What do you need to shine in this role:
- 20+ years of enterprise sales experience in infrastructure, cloud or software
- Proven track record of value creation and account expansion
- Strategic Account development oriented,at CxO level with Fortune 500 companies
- Passion about helping our customers optimise and embrace their multi-cloud journey, through Aviatrix platform
- Collaborative approach
- Expand mindset, resourceful, creative
US: We cover 100% of employee premiums and 88% of dependent(s) premiums for medical, dental and vision coverage, 401(k) match, short and long-term disability, life/AD&D insurance, $1,000/year education reimbursement, and a flexible vacation policy.
Outside the US: We offer a comprehensive benefits package which, (subect to regional variations) could include pension, private medical for you and dependents, generous holiday allowance, life assurance, long-term disability, annual wellbeing stipend
Your total compensation package will be based on job-related knowledge, education, certifications and location, per our aligned ranges.
Trusted by more than 500 of the world’s most innovative companies, Aviatrix empowers businesses to accelerate innovation, improve security, minimize downtime, and gain control of IT costs in the cloud. Aviatrix delivers an enterprise-grade secure cloud network, backbone, and edge for business-critical applications by creating a simplified and consistent networking and security architecture in and across cloud service providers. Combined with the Aviatrix Certified Engineer (ACE) Program, the industry’s first and only multicloud networking and security certification, Aviatrix helps businesses to achieve their digital transformation goals. Learn more at www.aviatrix.com.
WE WANT TO INCLUDE YOU
We embrace the fact that not everyone’s journey took the same route or started at the same place. If your experience doesn’t quite meet the requirements but the opportunity excites you and you believe you could be great, don’t let that hold you back from applying. Tell us what you CAN bring and what makes you special.
Aviatrix is a community where everyone's career can grow and we want to help you achieve your goals and be “your best YOU,” however that looks. If you're seeking an opportunity where you can be excited to start work every morning with enthusiastic people, make a real difference and be part of something amazing then let’s talk. We want to get to know you and how we could grow together.
Aviatrix, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not make hiring decisions based on race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.