Customer Solution Architect - Germany
Aviatrix Systems is looking for Customer Solution Architect to join its Solution Engineering team. As a Solution Architect at Aviatrix, you will partner with our peers at AWS, Azure, and GCP and pave the way for the future of networking and security in public clouds. If you are a self-starter, go-getter looking to build the next big thing in tech, you will find yourself at home with Team Aviatrix. This individual will focus on product adoption, community, partner development, and technical product management.
- Own product success on key accounts from adoption and expansion perspective.
- Lead network architecture discussions with customers, alignment with partnerships, and field initiatives.
- Own the Aviatrix message in the field with customers and partners.
- Work as part of an overlay team to guide enterprises as they navigate a multi-cloud landscape and deliver network architecture that meets their business needs.
- Collaborate with customer networking and cloud ops teams to bring operational discipline leveraging Aviatrix solutions.
- Provide thought leadership by analyzing customer feedback and shape product direction.
- Create re-usable architectural guidelines that pave the way for hundreds of organizations.
- Serve as the technical expert for the Aviatrix suite of products around the Network Orchestration and workflows. Conduct whiteboard sessions for evangelizing the solution benefits.
- Work closely with key Partners to mentor them on architecture, design, and deployment
- Assist in developing Aviatrix expert certifications and nurture technical community
- Help with bringing new product ideas that can be rapidly prototyped to prove new features and use cases.
- Consulting experience advising customers on Cloud Solutions architecture and design
- Technical hands-on experience deploying and designing hybrid or public cloud infrastructure
- Experience designing and deploying cloud infrastructure in at least one of the Public Clouds [Azure, AWS or Google]
- Mentoring mindset – Ability to develop technical content and enable the community, customers, and partners
- Technical product management helping the Solutions engineering team with rapid prototyping of new ideas
- Networking, Security and Operations background
- Team player with an eagerness to learn multiple clouds.
- Flexibility to travel and assist Pre-Sales teams on advance pursuits as required.
- Some Scripting knowledge and Automation experience is a plus.
- Networking background in the data center technologies, virtualization, router, and firewall, etc.
- Experience using cloud automation and orchestration tools.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Engineering or related fields.
US: We cover 100% of employee premiums and 88% of dependent(s) premiums for medical, dental and vision coverage, 401(k) match, short and long-term disability, life/AD&D insurance, $1,000/year education reimbursement, and a flexible vacation policy.
Outside the US: We offer a comprehensive benefits package which, (subject to regional variations) could include pension, private medical for you and dependents, generous holiday allowance, life assurance, long-term disability, annual wellbeing stipend
Your total compensation package will be based on job-related knowledge, education, certifications and location, per our aligned ranges.
Aviatrix, the pioneer of Secure Cloud Networking, optimizes business-critical application availability, performance, security, and cost with multicloud networking software that delivers a simplified and consistent enterprise-grade operational model in and across cloud service providers. Combined with the Aviatrix Certified Engineer (ACE) program, the industry’s first and only multicloud networking certification, innovative enterprises are transforming their business by upgrading their cloud networking with Aviatrix. Learn more at www.aviatrix.com.
WE WANT TO INCLUDE YOU
We embrace the fact that not everyone’s journey took the same route or started at the same place. If your experience doesn’t quite meet the requirements but the opportunity excites you and you believe you could be great, don’t let that hold you back from applying. Tell us what you CAN bring and what makes you special.
Aviatrix is a community where everyone's career can grow and we want to help you achieve your goals and be “your best YOU,” however that looks. If you're seeking an opportunity where you can be excited to start work every morning with enthusiastic people, make a real difference and be part of something amazing then let’s talk. We want to get to know you and how we could grow together.
Aviatrix, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not make hiring decisions based on race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
CPRA - California Applicant Privacy Notice
Something looks off?