Security Solution Engineer (PreSales) - Stockholm
You'll play a key role in Aviatrix's global sales organisation, working with a passionate team of innovators, eager to spread the word to Fortune-500 enterprises as they build out their multi-cloud infrastructures. You’ll be paving the way for the future of networking and security in public clouds.
How you’ll make a difference:
- Own the technical sales strategy for enterprises accounts consuming Aviatrix in public clouds.
- Serve as a consultative technical expert for the Aviatrix suite of products around the Network Orchestration and workflows
- Evangelize the solution benefits.
- Lead network architecture discussions with customers, alignment with partnerships, and field initiatives.
- Collaborate with customer networking and cloud ops teams to build out the architecture using Aviatrix solutions.
- Provide thought leadership by analyzing customer feedback and shape product direction.
You’ll be a great fit if you bring these skills :
- Successful track record working in a consultative capacity with infrastructure, cloud or software solutions .
- A Trusted Advisor with the desire to build something amazing
- An engaging communication style that enables you to build deep relationships with customers and partners
- A curiosity and aptitude for understanding problems related to cloud adoption and network connectivity.
- In depth knowledge of Networking Infrastructure and Security constructs in public clouds.
- Familiarity using cloud automation and orchestration tools.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Engineering or related fields.
US: We cover 100% of employee premiums and 88% of dependent(s) premiums for medical, dental and vision coverage, 401(k) match, short and long-term disability, life/AD&D insurance, $1,000/year education reimbursement, and a flexible vacation policy.
Outside the US: We offer a comprehensive benefits package which, (subject to regional variations) could include pension, private medical for you and dependents, generous holiday allowance, life assurance, long-term disability, annual wellbeing stipend
Your total compensation package will be based on job-related knowledge, education, certifications and location, per our aligned ranges.
Aviatrix, the pioneer of Secure Cloud Networking, optimizes business-critical application availability, performance, security, and cost with multicloud networking software that delivers a simplified and consistent enterprise-grade operational model in and across cloud service providers. Combined with the Aviatrix Certified Engineer (ACE) program, the industry’s first and only multicloud networking certification, innovative enterprises are transforming their business by upgrading their cloud networking with Aviatrix. Learn more at www.aviatrix.com.
WE WANT TO INCLUDE YOU
We embrace the fact that not everyone’s journey took the same route or started at the same place. If your experience doesn’t quite meet the requirements but the opportunity excites you and you believe you could be great, don’t let that hold you back from applying. Tell us what you CAN bring and what makes you special.
Aviatrix is a community where everyone's career can grow and we want to help you achieve your goals and be “your best YOU,” however that looks. If you're seeking an opportunity where you can be excited to start work every morning with enthusiastic people, make a real difference and be part of something amazing then let’s talk. We want to get to know you and how we could grow together.
Aviatrix, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not make hiring decisions based on race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
CPRA - California Applicant Privacy Notice
Something looks off?