ERP Solutions Architect
Anduril Industries is a defense technology company with a mission to transform U.S. and allied military capabilities with advanced technology. By bringing the expertise, technology, and business model of the 21st century’s most innovative companies to the defense industry, Anduril is changing how military systems are designed, built and sold. Anduril’s family of systems is powered by Lattice OS, an AI-powered operating system that turns thousands of data streams into a realtime, 3D command and control center. As the world enters an era of strategic competition, Anduril is committed to bringing cutting-edge autonomy, AI, computer vision, sensor fusion, and networking technology to the military in months, not years.
The Business Systems team is responsible for building and improve the many systems and internal technologies that enables Anduril to accomplish its mission. Anduril’s supply chain, accounting, sales & growth, field maintenance, manufacturing, and many more teams rely on the technology built and maintained by us. We work across the company to ensure we have the tools and capabilities necessary for mission success.
We are seeking a highly skilled Solutions Architect to join our team. You will be responsible for designing, developing, implementing, and driving adoption of our most critical systems to ensure Anduril is successful for the near and long term. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams spanning engineering, supply chain, operations, manufacturing, accounting, finance, people, and more to understand the business needs, engineer solutions, and ensure our systems are aligned with the company's goals and objectives.
- Design, develop, and implement solutions that meet the business requirements of the organization.
- Collaborate with business partners to understand business requirements and translate them into functional and technical solutions.
- Analyze current systems and processes to identify areas for improvement and make improvements
- Lead the development and implementation of system-centric projects, including defining project scope, requirements, timelines, and budgets.
- Work with vendors and third-party service providers to integrate systems and solutions into the company's infrastructure.
- Work with internal software development teams to build out custom solutions if we decide to build rather than buy
- Provide guidance and support to the stakeholder teams on system and process best practices, including training and documentation.
- Maintain a deep understanding of emerging trends and best practices.
- 7+ years of experience in designing, developing, and implementing enterprise systems and solutions at manufacturing companies (Aerospace & Defense industry preferred).
- In-depth knowledge of commercial and government cost accounting practices
- Proven track record of leading complex system-centric projects from conception to completion.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Deep expertise with cloud-based ERPs, with a strong preference for Netsuite
- U.S. Person status is required as this position needs to access export controlled data.
If you are a highly motivated Solutions Architect with a passion for creating innovative solutions to complex business problems, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.
The salary range for this role is an estimate based on a wide range of compensation factors, inclusive of base salary only. Actual salary offer may vary based on (but not limited to) work experience, education and/or training, critical skills, and/or business considerations. Highly competitive equity grants are included in all offers; and are considered part of Anduril’s total compensation package. Additionally, Anduril offers top-tier benefits, including comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans, employee life and disability, mental health and family planning benefits with all premiums paid by Anduril. Anduril provides fully paid medical leave, paid company holidays, and Paid Time Off. A professional development stipend is available to all Andurilians, and all on-site meals fully subsidized during the work week with gourmet kitchens. The recruiter assigned to this role can share more information about the specific compensation and benefit details associated with this role during the hiring process.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. The Anduril team is made up of incredibly talented and unique individuals, who together are disrupting industry norms by creating new paths towards the future of defense technology. All qualified applicants will be treated with respect and receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, uniform service, Veteran status, age, or any other protected characteristic per federal, state, or local law, including those with a criminal history, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the CA Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. We actively encourage members of recognized minorities, women, Veterans, and those with disabilities to apply, and we work to create a welcoming and supportive environment for all applicants throughout the interview process. If you are someone passionate about working on problems that have a real-world impact, we’d love to hear from you!