Anduril Industries is a defense technology company with a mission to transform U.S. and allied military capabilities with advanced technology. By bringing the expertise, technology, and business model of the 21st century’s most innovative companies to the defense industry, Anduril is changing how military systems are designed, built and sold. Anduril’s family of systems is powered by Lattice OS, an AI-powered operating system that turns thousands of data streams into a realtime, 3D command and control center. As the world enters an era of strategic competition, Anduril is committed to bringing cutting-edge autonomy, AI, computer vision, sensor fusion, and networking technology to the military in months, not years.
As an Art Director, you will help us evolve and share our brand story, visual language, and create original breakthrough ideas for various touch points. You will work with leadership, communications, marketing, growth, and engineers to demonstrate inspiring concepts through well-crafted experiences. If you are a storyteller at heart and passionate about bringing ideas to life, then this role is for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Partners with the Head of Design, Communications and Brand Marketing
- Embraces storytelling to write and present inspiring concepts
- Develops innovative ideas that meet strategic objectives, and translate into creative proposals
- Contributes to brainstorming and development including storyboards, mock-ups, visual references
- Conceives functional solutions that can be implemented alone or as part of a team
- Minimum 7 years professional experience in Marketing, Art Direction, Creative Direction, or equivalent
- Experience in an agency setting preferred
- A portfolio that demonstrates integrated campaigns and brand experiences
- A student of creative trends, acute aesthetic sense, and strong ability to develop ideas
- Expert in industry-standard software such as Adobe Creative Suite [Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign]
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate cross-functionally with engineering, marketing, and business development
- A reliable self-starter, organized, and efficient with attention to detail
- A team player who brings a unique sense of style and passion
The salary range for this role is an estimate based on a wide range of compensation factors, inclusive of base salary only. Actual salary offer may vary based on (but not limited to) work experience, education and/or training, critical skills, and/or business considerations. Highly competitive equity grants are included in all offers; and are considered part of Anduril’s total compensation package. Additionally, Anduril offers top-tier benefits, including comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans, employee life and disability, mental health and family planning benefits with all premiums paid by Anduril. Anduril provides fully paid medical leave, paid company holidays, and Paid Time Off. A professional development stipend is available to all Andurilians, and all on-site meals fully subsidized during the work week with gourmet kitchens. The recruiter assigned to this role can share more information about the specific compensation and benefit details associated with this role during the hiring process.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. The Anduril team is made up of incredibly talented and unique individuals, who together are disrupting industry norms by creating new paths towards the future of defense technology. All qualified applicants will be treated with respect and receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, uniform service, Veteran status, age, or any other protected characteristic per federal, state, or local law, including those with a criminal history, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the CA Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. We actively encourage members of recognized minorities, women, Veterans, and those with disabilities to apply, and we work to create a welcoming and supportive environment for all applicants throughout the interview process. If you are someone passionate about working on problems that have a real-world impact, we’d love to hear from you!