Growth & Business Development
Who We Are
Amae Health is creating the standard of care for people with severe mental illness. We’re on a mission to deliver radically different care for the 14 million Americans suffering with a severe mental illness (SMI). Amae Health is a verticalized specialty care provider for patients with SMI, treating their psychiatric and physical conditions through in-person care delivery with wrap-around services. Our approach recognizes the unique needs of our patients, and provides personalized treatment across the physical, mental and social service resources required to holistically improve patients’ lives. We believe that only by treating the whole person can you obtain lasting health outcomes.
The Growth & Business Development role will work closely with our executive leadership team, including the co-founders, on growth plans and strategic financial vision. This position is ideal for a contributor who wants to be the ground floor of helping build a VC backed fast-paced and mission-driven healthcare organization. This role offers a competitive salary + equity package.
- Working hand-in-hand with the company founders and executive leadership on financial and operational analysis for strategic implementations and growth
- Reviewing and researching key partnership opportunities and other strategic initiatives
- Collaborating across the organization, including building assets, workflows, tools to be used to help drive efficiency and operational excellence
- Executing on meaningful projects and tasks and operating as a self-starter
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Scrappy, self-starter mindset who vigorously looks for ways to grow an early-stage company
- Proven experience structuring and leading projects to successful outcomes
- Strong analytical, financial modeling and problem-solving skills, with proficiency in data analysis tools and techniques including high proficiency in Microsoft excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner.
- Experience in a startup and/or entrepreneurial environment, with ability to thrive in a fast-paced culture, growing 0-1
- 3-6+ years of experience in (ideally within healthcare but not required) within: private equity; management consulting; investment banking; venture capital or within a healthcare organization (startup or larger organization)
- Passion and interest for the mental illness space
- Preference to work in person in San Francisco. Hybrid also includes other cities: New York and Los Angeles