Senior Product Manager
Affinity is a relationship intelligence platform that helps dealmakers find, manage, and close more deals by leveraging the power of their network. We use technology to amplify human relationships by providing data and insights that enable people to connect and take action with confidence. At Affinity, you’ll have the opportunity to fundamentally change the way people leverage their relationships to do business.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager to help us build and grow a new product line on top of our relationship intelligence platform. You will own evangelizing the product vision and strategy of this product internally, as well as the product discovery, definition and development of our new Sourcing product line. You will collaborate closely with design, engineering and other product teams through every part of product development, including how this will integrate with the rest of the product lines. You will own the product roadmap and be responsible for measuring customer and business impact. You will partner with cross-functional teams to conduct research, run experiments, lead teams through design and engineering sprints, define success metrics, measure impact and ultimately ship things with the biggest impact on user outcomes.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will:
- Continuously learn about our customers to form a deep understanding of our core markets and customer needs through research, data analysis, and engagement with sales, marketing, customer success and direct customer interactions
- Evangelize the product vision and strategy of this new product line centered around user and business outcomes
- Drive the discovery, definition, and development of our Sourcing product
- Partner closely with design and engineering to lead discovery, definition, design and delivery plans, maintain the backlog and drive the roadmap
- Translate product strategy and user problems into detailed requirements for prototyping and development
- Define product outcomes and product roadmap for the Sourcing use cases and workflows
- Drive iterative development of the product, identifying scope for MVPs and follow on milestones so that we can ship, learn, iterate
- Unblock the team as needed through user validation or testing
- Write and communicate product strategy documents that describe business cases, high level use cases, technical requirements, and potential revenue and ROI
- Collaborate closely with engineering, design, marketing, customer success and sales teams on the development, QA and release of new features
- Lead deep dives into user needs and product analytics to collaborate on and define Affinity’s product roadmap
- Analyze customer feedback and new product ideas
- Contribute to building our product team culture by sharing your own experiences, tools, frameworks and best practices
We’re excited about you because you have:
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. At Affinity, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t perfectly align with the qualifications above, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
- 6+ years of product management experience at a SaaS company (enterprise software experience a plus)
- Experience working on 0-1 products, or leading experiment-based concepts and prototyping quickly to validate ideas before development
- Experience working with engineering and design teams end-to-end to drive business impact
- Experience working on complex products to create simple, easy to understand solutions
- Strong communication skills that foster cross-team collaboration and ensure alignment on key outcomes and objectives
- Deep understanding and empathy for users
- A proven track record of design thinking and ruthless prioritization
- A proven track record of solving complex user problems to drive a measurable outcome
- A passion for Affinity and the problems we are solving
How we work:
Our culture is a key part of how we operate as well as our hiring process:
- We iterate quickly. As such, you must be comfortable embracing ambiguity, be able to cut through it and deliver incremental value to our customers each sprint.
- We are candid, transparent, and speak our minds while simultaneously caring personally with each person we interact with.
- We make data-driven decisions and make the best decision for the moment based on the information available.
Join us in enabling every professional on the planet to succeed by harnessing the power of their relationships.
If you'd like to learn more about our values, click here.
What you'll enjoy at Affinity:
- We live our values as playmakers, obsessed with learning, caring personally about our colleagues and clients, are radically open-minded, and take pride in everything we do.
- We pay your medical, dental, and vision insurance with comprehensive PPO and HMO plans. And provide flexible personal & sick days. We want our team to be happy and healthy :)
- We offer a 401k plan to help you plan for retirement.
- We provide an annual budget for you to spend on education and offer a comprehensive L&D program – after all, one of our core values is that we're #obsessedwithlearning!
- We support our employee's overall health and well-being and reimburse monthly for things such as; transportation, Home Internet, Meals, and Wellness memberships/equipment.
- Virtual team building and socials. Keeping people connected is essential.
Please note that the role compensation details below reflect the base salary only and do not include any variable pay, equity, or benefits. This represents the salary range that Affinity believes, in good faith, at the time of this posting, that it will pay for the posted job.
A reasonable estimate of the current range is $110,000 to $187,000 USD. Within the range, individual pay is determined by factors such as job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
We have raised over $120M and are backed by some of Silicon Valley’s best firms, with over 2,700 customers worldwide on our platform. We are proud to have a 4.5 Star Glassdoor rating and recently ranked; Inc.’s Best Workplaces of 2022 and Great Places to Work 2022. Passionate about helping dealmakers in the world’s biggest relationship-driven industries to find, manage, and close the most important deals; our Relationship Intelligence platform uses the data exhaust of trillions of interactions between Investment Bankers, Venture Capitalists, Consultants, and other strategic dealmakers with their networks to deliver automated relationship insights that drive over 450,000 deals every month.