In this role, you'll be responsible for building and closing a pipeline of net new accounts expansion revenue within our Private Capital CRM business, the Growth Segment. This position will report directly to the Sales Manager, and you will join a seasoned team of talented professionals and leaders here to help support you and your success!
What you’ll be doing:
- Review, qualify, and follow up on daily inbound leads
- Present to prospects, and challenge their thinking about how they can optimize their teams and processes, to drive better business outcomes
- Close deals with these prospects and, in so doing, grow our company and accelerate your personal growth and income!
- Work collaboratively with our customer success team to identify and drive expansion revenue within our install base.
- Manage your pipeline closely to drive accurate sales forecasts, and exceed your quota.
- Collaborate with our Marketing Team to help shape and tune our messaging to this vertical
- Receive coaching from your Sales Manager and team members to support your professional growth and improve your performance
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are likely to only apply for jobs if they meet every qualification. At Affinity, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your experience doesn't perfectly align with the qualifications above, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be the right candidate for this or other roles.
- 2+ years of experience in SAAS products, preferably to financial services companies such as VC, CVC, and PE
- Consistent over quota performance
- Ability to manage and qualify inbound leads while at the same time developing and executing an outbound prospecting plan
- Ability to conduct customer meetings, from discovery to presentation and close, with actionable outcomes to all levels of an organization throughout the sales cycle
- Knowledge and practical application of both Challenger Sales as well as solution selling methodologies
- Strong technical acumen to confidently speak to our full solution, including custom API integrations, data enrichment, and reporting
- Solid understanding of different CRM solutions and utilization of modern sales tools and methodologies
- Solid track record of successfully partnering with internal teams to help drive additional value for prospects as well as with existing customers
- You have worked at a startup or high-growth company before
- You have a strong understanding of the financial services industry
What you’ll enjoy at Affinity:
- We live our values as playmakers who are obsessed with learning, care personally about our colleagues and clients, are radically open-minded, and take pride in everything we do.
- We offer a very competitive compensation package along with equity.
- We pay your health, dental, and life insurance. We also offer flexible holidays as we want our team to be happy and healthy :)
- We offer pension plan to help you plan for retirement.
- We provide an annual budget for you to spend on education and offer a comprehensive L&D program – after all, one of our core values is that we’re #obsessedwithlearning!
- We support our employee’s overall health and well-being and reimburse monthly for things such as; Home Internet, Meals, and Wellness memberships/equipment.
- Virtual team building and socials. Keeping people connected is essential.
We have raised over $120M and are backed by some of Silicon Valley’s best firms, with over 2000 customers worldwide on our platform. We are proud to have a 4.5 Star Glassdoor rating and recently ranked; Inc.’s Best Workplaces of 2022 and Great Places to Work 2022. Passionate about helping dealmakers in the world’s biggest relationship-driven industries to find, manage, and close the most important deals; our Relationship Intelligence platform uses the data exhaust of trillions of interactions between Investment Bankers, Venture Capitalists, Consultants, and other strategic dealmakers with their networks to deliver automated relationship insights that drive over 450,000 deals every month.
Something looks off?