Web Manager (US)
Who We Are
Addepar is a global technology and data company that helps investment professionals provide the most informed, precise guidance for their clients. Hundreds of thousands of users have trusted Addepar to empower smarter investment decisions and better advice over the last decade. With client presence in more than 40 countries, Addepar’s platform aggregates portfolio, market and client data for over $5 trillion in assets. Addepar’s open platform integrates with more than 100 software, data and services partners to deliver a complete solution for a wide range of firms and use cases. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City, Chicago, London, Dublin, Edinburgh, Scotland and Pune, India.
As a Full-Stack Web Developer on the Digital Experience Team at Addepar, you will play a pivotal role in crafting our web presence, a crucial channel for client acquisition and engagement. You will collaborate with the performance marketing team to improve our corporate website (addepar.com), develop new features, support ongoing requests, and improve our digital roadmap. We seek a dynamic individual who has engineered complex, scalable systems and thrives in solving ambitious technical problems. If you’re interested in a high-growth and high-impact role, come join us!
Addepar takes a market-based approach to pay. A successful candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on the role, job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target base salary for roles in Colorado, California, and New York.
The current range for this role is $110,000 - $173,000 + bonus + equity + benefits.
Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process. Additionally, these ranges reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits.
What You’ll Do
- Build new features and functionality on addepar.com’s content management system using Statamic CMS + Laravel
- Launch new pages, update existing content, and complete support tickets from across the organization
- Build plugins and integrate with systems, services, and APIs to bring richer experiences to our users
- Maintain platform and 3rd party plugin upgrades
- Develop user documentation of deployment workflows and other key development processes
- Optimize and improve site performance for all devices. 3-5 bullets
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 6+ years of experience in a corporate web management role; preferably for a multinational company.
- Expert at leading team sprint planning to build roadmaps, prioritize projects, assign resources, supervise progress & resolve bugs
- Ability to optimally lead large sophisticated projects with many moving elements and constituents.
- Experience using data to personalize the web experience using modern digital marketing tools.
- Has worked closely with Design & Development teams to take new pages from idea to deployment with quality & speed
- Proficient full-stack developer with experience in both front and backend building complex websites using Statamic CMS(or similar CMS platforms like Craft CMS or ExpressionEngine)
- Experience building in Laravel
- Experience converting Figma designs to pixel perfect web pages
- Experience working with HTML and advanced CSS frameworks such as Tailwind, Bootstrap and Tachyons.
- Experience implementing and configuring build tools like Webpack
- Experience with Git and deployment automation tools using GitHub Actions
- Familiarity with DevOps, Cloudways, and Cloudflare
- B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. in Computer Science or similar technical field of study (or equivalent practical experience.
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
PHISHING SCAM WARNING: Addepar is among several companies recently made aware of a phishing scam involving con artists posing as hiring managers recruiting via email, text and social media. The imposters are creating misleading email accounts, conducting remote “interviews,” and making fake job offers in order to collect personal and financial information from unsuspecting individuals. Please be aware that no job offers will be made from Addepar without a formal interview process. Additionally, Addepar will not ask you to purchase equipment or supplies as part of your onboarding process. If you have any questions, please reach out to [email protected].