Portfolio Data Feeds Analyst Intern (EDI)
Who We Are
Addepar is a global technology and data company that helps investment professionals provide the most informed, precise guidance for their clients. Hundreds of thousands of users have trusted Addepar to empower smarter investment decisions and better advice over the last decade. With client presence in more than 40 countries, Addepar’s platform aggregates portfolio, market and client data for over $4.5 trillion in assets. Addepar’s open platform integrates with more than 100 software, data and services partners to deliver a complete solution for a wide range of firms and use cases. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City, Chicago, London, Dublin, Edinburgh, Scotland and Pune, India.
Being a part of the AddeU Internship Program, you will be working on meaningful project(s) that you can feel proud of and present back to the company at the end of the experience. In addition to having a supporting manager and mentor, we have a fantastic onboarding program to get you acclimated and ready for your time with us. Fun events and super cool swag are also included!
At the moment, our 12-week internship experience is remote. Dates are currently set for May - August 2024 but please consult with your recruiter. Seeking Scotland students only.
We are currently seeking a Portfolio Data Analyst Intern to join our Portfolio Data Feeds Team!
Addepar provides asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, allowing them to make more informed and timely investment decisions.
As a Portfolio Data Analyst Intern focusing on our portfolio data platform, you will be responsible for integrating client portfolio data into Addepar’s leading portfolio management products. You will work closely with data providers, internal partners and engineering to expand Addepar’s capabilities and coverage to meet client needs. You will partner closely with teams across the business to build the preeminent data solutions and services that serve investment teams in wealth management and beyond. In addition, you will work with other partners within the feed product management team on a variety of initiatives to improve overall data management.
What You’ll Do
- Work with a variety of 3rd party data providers to develop and support the integration of their data into our platform. You will work with other analysts in the team on our sub feed build process to get a feed into production
- Analyse feed maintenance tickets, and triage these via a multitude of analysis tools available at your disposal. There is a backlog of tickets ready to be triaged when you start!
- Carry out an audit of all existing feeds in salesforce to ensure we are accurately reflecting internally and externally what is available on each feed
Who You Are
- Must be currently enrolled in a post-secondary educational institution (university must be located in Scotland) & must be returning to school after internship
- Available to intern for the full 12 weeks
- Currently studying in one of the following disciplines: Technology, Math, Business, Data Science/Analytics with at least one module having been completed in an investment related area
- Strong communication, execution and interpersonal skills
- Someone looking to make a career in the world of financial technology
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.