Technical Support Analyst (Edinburgh)
Who We Are
Addepar is a global technology and data company that helps investment professionals provide the most informed, precise guidance for their clients. Hundreds of thousands of users have trusted Addepar to empower smarter investment decisions and better advice over the last decade. With client presence in more than 40 countries, Addepar’s platform aggregates portfolio, market and client data for over $4.5 trillion in assets. Addepar’s open platform integrates with more than 100 software, data and services partners to deliver a complete solution for a wide range of firms and use cases. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City, Chicago, London, Dublin, Edinburgh, Scotland and Pune, India.
The Client Services team is responsible for handling client health for all new and existing Addepar clients. A Technical Analyst plays a crucial role in helping the users of Addepar obtain the optimal value using the suite of technical resources the platform offers. A technical analyst will assist with day-to-day usage across the platform, consulting on APIs and third-party integrations and collaborating with our R&D teams to solve and improve functionality in the application.
Our ideal candidate is tenacious about solving problems, has a proven understanding of APIs, and enjoys working directly with clients and internal technical teams.
What You’ll Do
- Partner with our clients and third-party developers to solve issues on the Addepar Public API
- Troubleshoot SSO/SAML configurations
- Use Python scripts to help automate solutions for users
- Identify, respond, and resolve issues and questions raised by Addepar’s clients
- Work in sophisticated data sets to identify and resolve client issues
- Prioritise and context-switch effectively to complete simultaneous issues, seeing each through to the finish line
- Help identify, triage, and call out problems that arise within Addepar’s platform
- Act as main contact for support with Product, Engineering, and Client Advocacy teams to handle and maintain a high level of client satisfaction on technical issues
- Help clients use Addepar to the greatest extent possible through functional and conceptual instruction
- Be an authority on all things related to Addepar’s technical functionality and capabilities
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Computer Science, Economics, Mathematics, or equivalent experience
- Proven experience with Python, SQL, and relational databases
- Understanding of API technologies
- Familiar with server monitoring software (SumoLogic, WaveFront, Periscope)
- Familiarity with software integrations
- Outstanding communication and organisational skills
- Proficiency in maths
- Passion for problem-solving and continuous learning
- Passion for technology and finance
- 1+ years of relevant experience
- Familiarity with Wealth Adviser structures and all investment characteristics
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.