Account Manager (London)
Who We Are
Addepar is a global technology and data company that helps investment professionals provide the most informed, precise guidance for their clients. Hundreds of thousands of users have trusted Addepar to empower smarter investment decisions and better advice over the last decade. With client presence in more than 40 countries, Addepar’s platform aggregates portfolio, market and client data for over $4.5 trillion in assets. Addepar’s open platform integrates with more than 100 software, data and services partners to deliver a complete solution for a wide range of firms and use cases. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City, Chicago, London, Dublin, Edinburgh, Scotland and Pune, India.
The Account Management team at Addepar is responsible for cultivating critical relationships and growing revenue.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing entrepreneurial company. We’re looking for a leader who thrives in fast-paced environments and enjoys the challenge of working with varied clients with complex needs. The ideal candidate is comfortable working hands-on, is high-reaching, and is results-based.
This Account Manager will be the first to join our team in London and will be responsible for working with strategic clients across the European region.
What You’ll Do
- Work cross-functionally to drive revenue growth across a portfolio of clients through renewals & additional products.
- In conjunction with the Client Success Management (CSM) team, cultivate relationships across your assigned client portfolio, connecting with key business executives from C-level on down.
- Partner with the CSM team to deliver scheduled business reviews to key business contacts to increase awareness and growth around the full suite of Addepar products.
- Develop a strategic and targeted approach to attain and exceed annual sales quota and net retention targets.
- Maintain accurate forecasting and pipeline management
- Lead renewal process
- Use Salesforce optimally to own the sales process from lead generation to closing and maintaining relevant data
Who You Are
- 6+ years of account management experience
- Track record of successfully implementing sales strategies, meeting and exceeding goals
- Strong executive presence and ability to successfully navigate all levels of client organisations
- Experience developing and selling sophisticated business solutions at the C-Suite level
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills to C-level executives
- Ability to influence internal and external decision-makers and get results
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills
- French and/or German language skills are highly preferred
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.