Account Executive - Core
Who We Are
Addepar is a global technology and data company that helps investment professionals provide the most informed, precise guidance for their clients. Hundreds of thousands of users have trusted Addepar to empower smarter investment decisions and better advice over the last decade. With client presence in more than 40 countries, Addepar’s platform aggregates portfolio, market and client data for over $4.5 trillion in assets. Addepar’s open platform integrates with more than 100 software, data and services partners to deliver a complete solution for a wide range of firms and use cases. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City, Chicago, London, Dublin, Edinburgh, Scotland and Pune, India.
We are currently seeking an Account Executive to join our ever-expanding Sales Team! We are seeking an experienced, quota-carrying sales performer who is looking to help grow Addepar to be the financial platform for the Finance Industry. The Account Executive will be responsible for growing new ARR for RIA’s, Single and Multi-Family Offices, and Private Banks.
Addepar takes a market-based approach to pay. A successful candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on the role, job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target base salary for roles in Colorado, California, and New York.
The current range for this role is $108,000 - $162,000 + bonus + equity + benefits.
Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process. Additionally, these ranges reflect the base salary only and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits.
What You’ll Do
- Development of a strategic sales plan to effectively and efficiently cover the named accounts within the assigned territory
- Manage lead qualification and conversion from large financial firms
- Aggressively prospect and generate new relationships within named accounts
- Some travel, as required, to prospects, customers, or marketing events within the territory (40-50% travel)
Who You Are
- 4+ years experience in software sales
- Experience selling SaaS products into the wealth management or the finance industry
- Proven record of achieving quotas
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce
- Detailed knowledge of and passion for SaaS applications with the ability to conduct product demos and understand the complexities of a SaaS business
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with web-based conferencing tools such as Zoom etc.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Bachelor's Degree highly preferred
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.