Technical Solution Architect
Who We Are
Addepar’s purpose is to maximize the positive impact of the world’s capital. More than 850 of the world’s leading financial services firms trust Addepar to unlock the power and possibility of informed, data-driven investing and advice. These family offices, wealth managers, banks and institutions use Addepar’s tech and data platform to deliver exceptional value to their clients in a modern, scalable and secure way.
Our clients use Addepar to manage and advise on more than $4 trillion in assets. Our board and investors are some of the best in the business: D1 Capital, WestCap, 8VC and Valor Equity Partners have led our last few rounds.
We’re now expanding Addepar’s business around the globe, with clients in more than 30 countries. We’re constantly doubling down on tech- and data-fueled innovation, and our product and platform roadmap is more ambitious today than ever. We place our clients at the center of everything we do, and see a virtually unlimited set of opportunities to expand our client footprint and deepen the value we can unlock by building together.
Addepar is a Forbes Fintech 50 company and an honored member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City, Chicago, London, England, Edinburgh, Scotland and Pune, India.
As a Technical Solution Architect you will play a crucial role in helping our clients build custom integrations using Addepar's suite of APIs. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to develop innovative internal tools to address client challenges, expedite implementations and unblock internal and external stakeholders. The ideal candidate will possess an eagerness to solve technical problems, experience in the wealth management domain, exceptional communication skills, thrives in a fast paced environment, and will bring a solutions oriented approach to all challenges they encounter.
Addepar takes a market-based approach to pay. A successful candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on the role, job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target base salary for roles in Colorado, California, and New York.
The current range for this role is $65,000 - $73,000 + bonus + equity + benefits.
Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process. Additionally, these ranges reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with clients to design and build custom integrations using Addepar's APIs providing technical guidance and support throughout the project
- Build internal tools and design solutions to optimize client onboarding and enhance the overall client experience
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure successful project delivery and client satisfaction
- Prioritize and context-switch effectively to lead simultaneous projects, seeing each through to the finish line
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and emerging technologies to find opportunities for innovation and improvement
- Effectively set, manage, and communicate expectations both internally and externally
- Establish and contribute to best practices for the team
- Communicate with clients in a proactive, consultative and professional manner
Who You Are
- Minimum 2+ years experience working in technology, finance, or consulting
- Experience with designing and implementing custom integrations
- Intermediate or advanced proficiency in Python programming language
- Intermediate or advanced understanding of REST APIs
- Solution-oriented mentality and passion for problem solving
- Excellent verbal and written skills with the ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner
- Strong work ethic, proactive and a high contributing teammate
- Independent, adaptable and can thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.