Sr. Performance Marketing Manager
Who We Are
Addepar’s purpose is to maximize the positive impact of the world’s capital. More than 850 of the world’s leading financial services firms trust Addepar to unlock the power and possibility of informed, data-driven investing and advice. These family offices, wealth managers, banks and institutions use Addepar’s tech and data platform to deliver exceptional value to their clients in a modern, scalable and secure way.
Our clients use Addepar to manage and advise on more than $4 trillion in assets. Our board and investors are some of the best in the business: D1 Capital, WestCap, 8VC and Valor Equity Partners have led our last few rounds.
We’re now expanding Addepar’s business around the globe, with clients in more than 30 countries. We’re constantly doubling down on tech- and data-fueled innovation, and our product and platform roadmap is more ambitious today than ever. We place our clients at the center of everything we do, and see a virtually unlimited set of opportunities to expand our client footprint and deepen the value we can unlock by building together.
Addepar is a Forbes Fintech 50 company and an honored member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City, Chicago, London, England, Edinburgh, Scotland and Pune, India.
Addepar is seeking a Growth Campaigns & Paid Media Manager with a specialized focus on coordinating and driving our growth initiatives in the EMEA region. This role will be responsible for developing and driving strategies to generate new leads, nurture campaigns, upsell opportunities with existing clients, and paid media activities, specifically tailored for the EMEA market. Knowledge of GDPR regulations and experience in driving tailored growth initiatives within the region are crucial. describing the role and team
What You’ll Do
- Develop revenue marketing programs with a strong emphasis on lead generation and client lifecycle management, ensuring the delivery of targeted messages to the appropriate audience segments at the right time, all geared towards achieving company revenue goals.
- Collaborate with teams to ensure campaign objectives align with key sales objectives, supporting revenue generation and pipeline growth.
- Contribute to pipeline and revenue generation targets by defining, tracking, and reporting on marketing's contribution to pipeline, program return on investment, customer acquisition, marketing efficiency, campaign activity, and results.
- Lead the end-to-end planning and execution of campaigns. This includes using various channels such as account-based marketing, email marketing, webinars, events, and digital advertising to improve campaign impact.
- Implements experimentation, accountability, and results within the marketing team, encouraging new directions to drive growth.Use a data-driven approach to analyze quantitative data and qualitative insights, testing hypotheses and scaling successful strategies across the customer journey.
- Ensure compliance with GDPR regulations and other relevant data protection laws in all marketing activities and campaigns specific to the EMEA region
Who You Are
- You have a consistent record in integrated marketing, demand generation, and marketing operations, with a focus on driving tailored growth initiatives in the EMEA region.
- Resourceful and capable of building frameworks and processes from the ground up to support growth initiatives.
- Experienced in account-based marketing and funnel conversion, with a proven ability to achieve positive results.
- Possess a strong sense of ownership and operational rigor, ensuring that initiatives are driven with precision and efficiency.
- Motivated by ambitious growth targets and skilled at developing and implementing plans to achieve them.
- Creative and experimental, constantly seeking innovative solutions and eager to test and validate new ideas to enhance campaign performance.
- Excellent critical thinking skills and the ability to influence and lead others effectively.
- Highly analytical and comfortable diving deep into data to improve performance and outcomes when needed.
- Demonstrated success in scaling acquisition engines, such as LinkedIn and Google Ads, in the EMEA market.
- Deep knowledge of MarTech platforms and their implications, including CRM and analytics tools (e.g., Marketo, Salesforce, Google Analytics, LinkedIn, ZoomInfo, etc.).
- Strong planning and analysis skills, enabling effective strategic decision-making.
- Familiarity with GDPR regulations and experience in implementing compliant marketing activities within the EMEA region.
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.