Solutions Architect (Europe)
We are seeking a Solutions Architect to join our team as a founding member of the Customer Success organization. As a Solutions Architect, you will guide startups and Fortune 500 companies in navigating the complexities of big data in their organizations. You will work with data engineers, scientists, and analysts to adopt our product and best practices to achieve their goals.
Acryl Data provides clarity to data by enabling delightful search and discovery, data observability, and federated governance across organizations' entire data ecosystem. The company has earned the trust of data professionals from startups and Fortune 500 companies globally with its modern data catalog. Acryl Data was founded by experts who previously created LinkedIn DataHub and Airbnb Dataportal and is backed by top-tier venture capital firms, including 8VC, Insight Partners, and LinkedIn.
As a Solutions Architect, you will have the opportunity to shape the function and work with a collaborative and tight-knit team. Acryl Data is committed to building a diverse and inclusive environment and offers competitive salaries, health benefits, and generous stock options.
- Serve as a technical advisor to customers, providing guidance on data ingestion, data governance, and best practices
- Maintain regular communication with key customers to understand their business needs and recommend solutions to help them grow
- Build custom integrations and troubleshoot technical issues as part of the customer onboarding process
- Collaborate with the product and engineering teams to identify areas for improvement and new feature development
- Contribute to the development of technical documentation, implementation guides, and knowledge sharing within the team and the community
- 4+ years of experience in software engineering, data engineering, solutions architecture, professional services, or consulting
- Expertise in Python and experience working with the modern data stack, data pipelines, and ETL processes in an enterprise environment
- Expertise in SQL and BI tools (Tableau, Snowflake, Looker, etc.)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion for helping customers
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
This position is open to candidates in the US Eastern and Central time zones of the United States and can be done remotely. The role involves interacting with customers in Europe and the Middle East, and we provide sponsorship for H1B visas.
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Carrot Fertility Program
- Parental leave
- Remote friendly
- Work from home and monthly co-working space budget